This project is read-only.

New Updates...

Oct 13, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Hi, I recently saw that bungie updated thee api with some new features. I have successfully added "Global Rank" to your library and was wondering...

If you have updated your library already, if not I could upload the version that I updated.

Anyways it's really no problem if you would rather upload an updated version. I also wanted to add that I'm working on a library that's built off yours.

It's nothing special at the moment but I find it more easier to navigate through. (example)

1)  All Information for player is in one location ("Meta Data", "Game Data") , included are:

• "Gamertag, ServiceTag"
  • "Global Rank, Rank Ids"
  • "Model" (Functions such as "Generate Player Model", Download Player Model")
  • "Emblem" (Functions such as "Generate Player Emblem", Download Player Emblem")

These are just examples, I will post more information when it becomes available.

Another important question, would you be able to host this library on here if its of use?

Oct 14, 2010 at 1:37 AM
That sounds great. Sorry, I've been busy with a new baby and a win phone 7 app that has taken up a lot of my time.

I'm glad you found some use out of the source and I'm looking forward to seeing your updated library. Keep me updated if you can.

I know It's kind of a pain to create patches for subversion, but if you create a patch and submit it, I'd be happy to incorporate it in the source.

Jacob
Oct 14, 2010 at 4:32 AM

Thats fine, I just had a baby girl about 3 months ago so I know what you mean. Anyways, I'd be happy to keep your library up to date. to be honest it took me awhile to understand your code. having really no experience with C# and JSON, It's been a real pain. but I some what understand it now. I don't know what you mean by "Patches" so a little help would be great. lol, only thing i could think of is "copy paste".

Oct 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Hi, I've looking for ways to get the CurrentRankIndex in the GetPlayerDetailsNoStatsAsync method. I know is there because I have checked it by saving the response to a text file and it is also on the Halo Reach API wiki. Is this what you guys are talking about?

Text file from web response:

{"reason":"Okay","status":0,"AiStatistics":null,"CurrentRankIndex":"13",........... Help is appreciated!

Oct 24, 2010 at 3:35 AM
jubizo wrote:

Hi, I've looking for ways to get the CurrentRankIndex in the GetPlayerDetailsNoStatsAsync method. I know is there because I have checked it by saving the response to a text file and it is also on the Halo Reach API wiki. Is this what you guys are talking about?

Text file from web response:

{"reason":"Okay","status":0,"AiStatistics":null,"CurrentRankIndex":"13",........... Help is appreciated!

This is because I haven't updated the responses to use the new information the Bungie is passing.  

You can add that property to the response in one line of code in the Responses.cs file; line 42 add "public int CurrentRankIndex { get; set; }" (no quotes).

Rebuild and you should get the property to show up.  I'll add the change and upload it tonight.

Oct 24, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Thank you very much!! I have been playing with your wrapper and I got say it's very good!! thanks a lot. I will try to figure out the new Challenges stuff so I can add it. I'll post it up if I get right.

Oct 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Hello I know your very busy but I'm not a very very experienced programmer. I encountered a wall when trying to use the AllMedalsbyId KVPs. I know the Value is an array that contains the info on the medal, however I can't seem to access the information as the debugger warns me that the expression could not be evaluated and all Id's returned are 0.